RTI Builder (HSH) execute errors

Cordylion

Hi all, 

I have been trying to process a model with the HSH filter today - all the steps work up until the final execute stage. 

On pressing execute I get the following errors:

No LD Information

LP files has 0 images

Please verify file paths

Error encountered writing string to execute HSH fitter

I can;t seem to figure out what any of these mean - I have followed the guide to the letter. I have double and triple checked that the files are in folders without spaces ( C:\Users\Sian\Pictures\100mm_Session_3\projectFolder\jpeg-exports)

Please can anyone advise?

Best, 

Sian

What platform are you using?

Can you successfully build PTMs?

I have seen some issues with HSH (though not these exact messages) when there are permission problems and it can't write files - including a hidden cache file it uses while build the RTI.  You could also check in the "assembly-files" folder and see if an lp file was created for you.  Sometimes there is a better clue in the log file for the RTIBuilder - found in your project folder and called, .xml

Carla

• 4 weeks later...

Carla - Likewise, with the advent of wireless in all the collection and conservation workspaces, I have started sending all my captures directly to our image server and bulk processing the DNG and assembly jpegs there, rather than on my local disc.  In building an HSH-filtered RTI, I can get everything done right up to the final build. I suspect that the pathway to the server is the issue but not certain.  There are no spaces or special characters in the file pathway. Can you confirm that the build needs to occur with the jpegs and processing files on a local hard drive?

Dale -  I don't think there is a prohibition against using the server in this way, per se - but there could be some permission issue that's preventing it from working.  This is especially true with the HSHFitter, because it creates and uses a hidden cache file.  Sometimes giving the user admin privileges makes the problem go away.  Not sure how yu are logging onto the server, and whether that is the issue.

Carla

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I started getting this error message when trying to execute the fitter program (final step).  I've used if for several other projects successfully. Wondering if there is a fix for this either what I'm doing or software change?  Thank you!

Error while trying to execute HSHFitter

Error dump: Cannot run program “C:\PTprojects\cropped-files\IMG_2499.JPG”: CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32application

I've never seen this error.  The message indicates it's trying to run the hshfitter application from where your image files are stored.  I'd check the path for the hshfitter in the final "execute screen."  There is a place at the top for the hshfitter path.  You shouldn't need to set it after installing the rtibuilder software, but if this got changed it could account for the problem. It might be easiest to fix this by reinstalling if the path there looks something like the path you show above. 

Carla

• 5 months later...

I'm having some problems with my RTI builder , at the end of the procedure and after executing the photos , something like (improper call to JEPG library in state 200 ( is appeared , then unknown error detected , i couldnt understand actually whats the problem , can u help me pls to solve it  

Ayman

Archived