Relight Collapses

Noam

Hi, I've tried the Relight app several times, it works well (finds highlights etc) but suddenly collapses. V 2023.02.
What can I do? Already tried to reinstall and changed several Data Sets. 

Hi Noam,

Sorry to hear you are having problems.  We have been using relight Lab and not seeing this kind of issue.  Please tell us exactly what OS you are running (For example MacOS 12.6.3) Also, what are you doing when the software crashes?  You say it detects the highlights correctly - are you "exporting RTI" when the crash occurs?  Have you tried different algorithms?  What exactly are your settings for "export RTI" when the bug happens?  Please provide this additional information so we can look into the problem.

Note:  I've moved this question from the FAQ to the RelightLab forum in the RTI processing group.

Carla

Hi Carla
I'm running Windows 11 Home OS build: 22621.1413.
Once I open the software, I'm adding the photos successfully, detecting highlights successfully (It also builds the sphere.png files).
Then I'm saving the project, and exporting the RTI (tried with LPTM 9, PTM 18, HSH 12 Hemispherical harmonics, HSH 27 Hemispherical harmonics) with only RTI format.
The pop-up pops, sometimes it is even green for a second, but then it collapses. 
The same happened in two different computers, V.  2023.02. and V. 1.3.1.
Tried several data sets, including one that worked well with the RTI builder on my friend's computer. 

Noam

Hi Noam, 
           I am the coder or RelightLab. I can't really tell what the reason could be, but if you are available we could have a call and try together to solve the issue.
Write me on ponchio@gmail.com or just call me on skype (username: ponchietto).

Federico

• 2 weeks later...