Digital Heritage 2013

Graeme

Hi all,

I was planning on submitting a proposal for a workshop at the Digital Heritage conference in Marseille 28 October - 1 November 2013.

Details of the proposal process are below. I wondered if anyone had already submitted one on RTI? If not would people like to get involved in this one?

Cheers,

Graeme

>>

http://www.digitalheritage2013.org/special-sessions-workshops-panels-tutorials/

"Proposals for workshops and panels will be judged by the ability to bring together key researchers from the heritage as well the ICT domain in the state-of-the-art area, introduce a new area to the overall community, further develop the area, and help establishing a larger research community beyond the area. Special session proposals covering multi-disciplinary areas are particularly encouraged, as well as those proposals regarding common challenges, e.g. (and not restricted to) Methods in Archaeology, Museums and Technology, etc.

Special Session submissions should provide a proposal (up to 4 A4-pages) after the mandatory abstract. Proposals for special sessions must indicate its nature, i.e. workshop, tutorial or panel within the ‘Title’ followed by a topics title, rationale, session outline, its motivations, a short description of the material to be covered, contacts information including: name; affiliation; email; mailing address; a short CV for each presenter, participant or authors who have agreed to participate with their results to the session, with a tentative title and short abstract (150 chars) for each presentation."

Mark Mudge and I are in.  We submitted a joint abstract for a workshop yesterday with Graeme.  We have until July 7 to submit the full proposal.  We are happy to have collaborators, so write to us if you want to be part of it.

Carla

Archived