installing images to RTI builder

ugur

hi,

we have a difficulty during the installation of images into RTI builder. After choosing Highligt Based (PTM fitter) and start the new project, it wasn't possible to open any folder . what's missing during our process?

thanks for your concern

post-599-0-11711000-1392733905_thumb.jpgpost-599-0-50276400-1392733906_thumb.jpg

Ugur

Please provide some more information.

What platform and OS are you running on (for example Windows 7 pro or Mac OS 10.6.8)

Was the RTIBuilder running correctly before and now stopped working properly, or are you just now installing it and it isn't working?

Thanks!

Carla

One more thing - make sure that you have your images in a folder called "jpeg-exports"  When you choose the project folder, it should NOT be this jpeg-exports folder, but the project level folder one level above this.  The RTIBUilder software looks for a folder called "jpeg-exports" and loads the file from there.  Normally if this is the problem you would get an error message, but please check that you are properly naming this folder, and telling the software to open a folder one level above this (there is a more complete description in the RTIBuilder User Guide)

thanks for your immediate respond. But unfortunately i haven't succeeded yet. therefore to be more clear i'm sending you a screen recording that shows you our steps. What do you think what's wrong with our way? By the way, we have windows 7 as operating system

Thanks, best

Ugur

Please read my second message above, and also look at the user guide for step by step instructions.  The RTiBuilder loads images in a very particular way.  You do not select individual images, or even the image folder.  When loading images you MUST select the project folder that contains a folder  called "jpeg-exports" where the images reside.

Carla

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I seem to be having some difficulties with opening project folders in RTI Builder. When I on the Open Folder step, I choose the parent project folder with jpeg-exports folder below, but the photos do not come up and my cursor circle keeps spinning. I waited for quite some time but it does not seem to do anything else. I never managed to get it running. I am using a Windows 7 Professional with 64-bit operation system. 

Thank you for your time,

Aysel

Archived