Thank you for your fast answer
1) Did this work before for these exact images and just stop now?
No, since i try to do the RTI i find error
2) Is this the first time you tried to build an HSH RTI?
3) Have you successfully made an HSH RTI for other images of your own?
4) IF you made one OK before, if you go back to that set, does it still work?
No, always I find the same error
5) Have you tried making an HSH RTI with the sample set of fish-fossil images you can download from the CHI website?
I am trying to do RTI for a warrior stela
6) If you can make the fish-fossil OK, it may be your images or the memory demand are too big. How many images are you using? / what is their size in MB?
I am using 61 images in JPEG (712 MB)
7) If you only process, say, eight of your images, does the same happen?
Yes, and ''not detected Highlight''
8) If you - just for testing - make a copy of your images with smaller resolution, say 1/4 size, does that work?
No, i get ''Improper call....''
9) Also, It is always useful to also report what operating system/version you are running?; also the source of your images?
Windows 10. My images comes from Nikon (in .NEF)