Cultural Heritage Imaging (CHI) offers some free resources to people adopting the practice of photogrammetry. In addition, our experts are available for paid consulting and/or training.
Here are some resources not to be missed.
1. Videos describing key principles of good photogrammetric capture:
See also our Photogrammetry technology overview:
2. This, our free user forum, where folks in the community help answer questions about RTI and photogrammetry. We aim to complement the resources offered by Agisoft PhotoScan and other software packages, as they have their own communities. However, discussions about equipment, capture tips, and so on are welcome here: http://forums.cultur...ageimaging.org/
3. We sell calibrated scale bars that help users get precise, real-world measurement into your product. And we offer a "tips and tricks" free guide for working with scale bars on the Photoscan website (find the link on this page):
4. We offer regular 4-day training classes in photogrammetry in our studio in San Francisco and in other locations. Sometimes a host institution will offer space and will purchase some seats and allow some seats to be sold. You can learn more about our photogrammetry training here:
5. And finally, we offer custom consulting to help folks adopt and use photogrammetry and RTI. That can take a variety of forms, including video, emails, and projects in Dropbox where we can review work and give feedback. Learn more about our consulting offering here: http://culturalherit...fer/Consulting/