Crowdfunding for Interactive UAV Photogrammetry Exhibit

jbrzezinski

Greetings, all!

I have been following this forum for some time, but only recently became a member in order to ask the community for a bit of assistance. I am a graduate student studying archaeology at the University of Colorado Boulder, and I'm putting together an interactive museum exhibit that informs the public about the many applications of aerial photogrammetry. As part of the CU Aerospace Engineering School's "Grand Challenge", this exhibit will allow guests to simulate a drone mission over a scale model of the ancient Maya archaeological site of Tikal, Guatemala. Guests will take photos using a remotely operated camera suspended over the model and will be assisted by exhibit staff in processing the data using an automated script written for Agisoft Photoscan. Our team recently set up a crowdfunding page to raise some funds to improve the exhibit and buy promotional materials. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to submit a request like this, but any donations to the effort would be much appreciated. Here is the crowdfunding website:

http://www.colorado.edu/crowdfunding/?cfpage=project&project_id=11371

Cheers to all of you fine folks for making this forum really useful!

Best,

Jeff Brzezinski

Archived